ICT@5000 Schools Computer Education Programme-Handing Over of Computer Labs to Head Masters . Rc.No. 840/VE-I/2008, Dt. 19.10.2013 of the Director of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad and Rc.No.2671/A4/2008 Dated -10-2013 of DEO CHITTOOR. HMs should allot all the teachers (including HM) to undergo the computer training programme as the ICT@5000 Schools CEP is going to be ended by September 2013 to February 2014 in the phased manner and the Computer Lab is to be maintained by the Teachers for teaching the Computer Education Lessons and Academic subjects also to the students.
Details of ICT@5000 to be Handed Over by Head Master of SchoolSchool Education – Implementation of computer Education programme in 5000 High Schools in Andhra Pradesh under Boot Model Lapses of Contract Period M/s Everron Systems India Ltd. Handed over the Hardware and software material – Certain instructions issued- Regarding.
- Ref:- Prgs Rc.No.7/VE-1/2010-2, dated.30.08.2013 of the Commissioner and Director of school Education, AP, Hyderabad.
- To allot all the teachers (including HM) to undergo the computer training programme given by the contractor/agency in the school premises as the ICT@5000 Schools CEP is going to be ended by September 2013 to February 2014 in the phased manner and the Computer Lab is to be maintained by the Teachers for teaching the Computer Education Lessons and Academic subjects also to the students.
- To identify one teacher who is trained and aware of Computer Education as incharge of the Computer Lab and inform the Name of the Teacher along with Contact Number to this office immediately.
- To take over the Computer Lab i.e., computers, printer, generator, UPS, furniture and other equipment related with the Computer Lab are in good working condition.
- The Head Master should see that the electricity and internet bills are paid by the agency without any dues as the Computer Lab will be handed over by the Agency to the concerned Head Master after completion of ICT@5000 Schools Computer Education Programme.
- After taken over the computer lab, the Head Master should maintain the Stock Register for the Software and Hardware and other equipment in Computer Lab properly.
- The Head Master should take necessary measures to keep the equipment in Computer Lab in safe custody.
- To start the Computer Education teaching immediately after handing over the Computer Lab by the agency.
- If, there are no teachers trained on Computer Education, the Head Master should take measures to teach the Computer Education to the students by the teachers who are aware of Computer Education.
- a) To submit the list of schools where Computer Lab is taken over by the Head Masters and the name of the teacher who is appointed as incharge for the Computer Lab under ICT@5000 Schools CEP.
- b) To submit the handingover reports by the agency in prescribed proforma under ICT@5000 Schools CEP.
- c) To inform the date of Computer Education teaching is started by the teachers after handing over by the Agency under ICT@5000 Schools CEP schools wise.
- d) To submit the year-wise and school-wise list of teachers trained by the agency under ICT@5000 Schools CEP.