GUIDELINES FOR UTILISATION OF SCHOOL COMPLEX GRANTS FOR 2013-14The Govt of India has sanctioned Rs.10000 only as School Complex Grant. (Previous year it was Rs.27000). Hence it is decided to utilize the Rs.10000 CRC Grant in the following manner.
- Contingency: Rs.6500 (Contingencies regarding postage, records, xerox etc..)
- TA to School Complex HMs: Rs.2000 (Conveyance to visit under schools)
- TLM Grant: Rs.1500 (procurement of TLM)
HEAD WISE DETAILS FOR UTILISATING SCHOOL COMPLEX GRANTS
Contingency Grant Rs.6500:
- Maintenance of ROTs
- Procurement of Registers, Records, Stationary etc..
- Teacher reference Books as per the list communicated by the SPD
- Purchase of Educational CDs
- Providing Refreshments, Tea to the participants
- Postage and Xerox
- Conveyance to School Visit to School Complex HM @Rs.200 per month (Rs.2000 per annum, Minimum under schools once in a month) subject to furnishing the school visit report to DPO/DEO
- Other items if any as per requirements from the savings of the above items
- Procurement of Material for preparation of TLM in the School Complex Meetings.
- Procurement of permanent TLM
- Purchase of Educational Magazines.
- Other contingencies if any to meet from the savings of the above items.
|Download Rc.556 - School Complex Meetings and Grants Guidelines|