KGBV Special Officers Written Exam Hall Tickets Download. KGBV Written Test Hall Tickets are made available in kgbv cgg Website. Recruitment Notification was released and Applications were invited to work as Special Officers in the Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas located in all Districts. KGBV SO Recruitment: Date of Written Examination is 11th Nov 2013.
KGBV Special Officers Hall Tickets DownloadRead the Instructions Before Download the Hall Tickets:
Candidates are advised to go through the Detailed syllabus of written Exam Syllabus and Exam pattern which will enable them to have a clear view of the Exam.The Detailed Written Exam Syllabus is already made available - Click Here.
Instructions to Download:
- Candidates are advised to enter atleast 4 continuous characters in name.
- Date of Birth should be entered in dd/mm/yyyy format only. Other formats with (.) or any other formats will not be accepted.
- Candidates can downlod Hall Tickets for KGBV Special Officers Post in Two Options. 1) Using Name and Date of Birth 2) Using Name and Fathers Name.
- Download Hall Ticket, Affix Passport Photo in the box provided, sign across and get it attested by a Gazetted Officer. Candidates who do not have attested photographs on the Hall Ticket will not be permitted to write the examination.
- The Hall Ticket with the Candidates' signature and attested photograph should be presented for entry to the Examination.
- The candidate should present a photo identification card at the time of the examination.
- The test will be conducted for 100 marks with a duration of 3 hours.
- The candidate should attend the exam hall at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- The question paper will be in both English and Telugu and the candidates may answer in English or Telugu duly following the instructions in the question paper. Separate paper for Urdu will be provided.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring calculators/logarithm tables/cell phones and other forbidden material in to the exam hall.
- After completion of the exam the candidates should hand over the answer booklet duly tying additional sheets, if any, to the invigilator.
- The candidates are not allowed to leave the exam hall while the exam is in progress.